Monsoons are here, and every girl needs to look her best no matter what the weather is. Every season shows up as different effects on your skin, but to keep your skin glowing and flawless you to need to take a little extra care during the monsoon as it brings with it several skin problems like pimples, itchy rash, blackheads, acne etc.
So, here are few tips that one can follow to keep you skin glowing and shining:
- Use a face scrub twice a week to exfoliate.
- Avoid heavy moisturising creams or oily foundations and cream-based colour makeup. Use a light mousse or a matte compact or simply a few drops of calamine lotion as a makeup base.
- A face wash containing fruit extracts to freshen the skin. Use it daily to keep extra moisture & oil out of the skin.
- Use a skin brightening toner each time you wash your face to close the pores and restore your skin’s pH balance.
- You need to drink plenty of water.
- Have a proper protein enriched diet along with plenty of fruits and vegetables.