Think as much as you can, but you can’t find one thing to match the heavenly taste of Mango Jam!
Much-loved by all be it children or adults, Mango Jam is the perfect spread for freshly buttered toast. It has a luscious texture and rich tangy flavour, which is sure to delight your taste buds.
Here we show you how to prepare delectable Mango Jam right in your own kitchen. Made of basic ingredients like mango pulp, sugar and lemon juice.
Sugar: 1/ 4 cup
Lemon Juice: 1 tblsp
Lemon zest: 1/2 tsp
- Wash and peel the skin of the mangoes and chop it finely.
- In a pan, add the finely chopped mangoes, sugar and lemon juice. Keep it aside for 15 minutes. This will help the mango to bring out its flavour nicely.
- Now, switch on the flame and let it cook in a medium low flame and stir it.
- Add lemon zest too. Be careful not to burn it.
- It will slowly get cooked and turn into a glossy texture.
- When it reaches a semi solid consistency switch off the flame.
- Allow this to cool completely.
- Now, your jam is ready. You can store this in a clean dry bottle or container.