Sweet corn is a rich source of fiber and iron. It has some essential calories that is essential for a healthy diet. That’s why they are considered as one of the healthiest vegetables. Soups are great to have in winter and rainy season. So here is an easy sweet corn soup recipe that you can try this winter:
To prepare sweet corn paste:
- ¼ cup sweet corn, fresh / frozen
- ¼ cup water
- To prepare sweet corn soup:
- ¼ cup carrot, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- ¼ cup beans, finely chopped
- 1 tsp vinegar
- ¼ cup corn, fresh / frozen
- 2 cups water, or as required
- salt to taste
For corn flour paste:
- 2 tsp corn flour
- ½ cup water
To make sweet corn paste recipe:
- Add ¼ cup sweet corn in a small blender and add ¼ cup water.
- Blend smooth to form a paste and rest aside.
Sweet corn soup recipe:
- Heat a large kadai, and then add chopped beans, carrot and corn.
- Add a cup of water and add prepared sweet corn paste and stir it.
- Once the veggies are almost cooked add a cup of water and get to a boil.
- Then add a tsp of vinegar.
- Also add corn flour paste and give a quick stir.
- Add salt to taste and give a final mix.
- Pour the soup in serving bowl and top with black pepper.
- Finally, serve sweet corn soup hot garnishing with freshly chopped spring onions green.